Sunday, January 13, 2008

Kettlebells Are Everywhere!

I saw kettlebells in Target the other day; knew that they were on their way but I hadn't seen them there yet. Really quite a big step for the implement to be being sold in so many local mainstream stores.

Check out the video below. I am not sure what size these KB's are but they are Go-Fit brand, as you can see I also caught the price.

By the way I took this video with my phone, and then directly load it to youtube from there.

How damn cool is that. Know one is safe NOW!

Things sure have come a long way in the last few years.

On a similar both Josh and I have been told time and again that magazines like Men's Health will NEVER feature articles with items like kettlebells and other 'fringe' implements.

Well guess what they featured the preeminent kettlebell exercise, the kettlbell snatch in on of the small columns as well as an article and university research verifying the efficacy of strongman style training.

It's only a matter of time before you see some material from one of the KFS instructors in one of these mainstream mags. As a matter of fact I picked up a little secret weapon last week that may just expedite the process but more on that another day.

Check out the Target Kettlbells Below:





Troy M Anderson, KFS Instructor

Kettlebell Certification

No comments: